[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Building Majors

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:16:16 -0500

What happens if you have a real nice dog that you know will win and he is
pointed out and just needs majors.? The shows you entered are usually major's
but they didn't hold. You know he is going to win but 2 pts doesn't do
anything.? Is it Ok to ask some of your friends to enter their dogs in hopes of
you getting a major??
? I think with the bad economy we might be facing more of this than normal.?
You enter a show early because it traditionally has majors and then through the
grapevine find out it is 2 dogs short do you...
A? don't go and forfeit the entry fee or
B? enter 2 puppies (for experience)? and build the major
The Grape vine is sometimes the problem as well.
?
? With the price of gas coming down we might find better show numbers now but
with the threat of possibly being unemployed soon maybe not.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds