[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Building Majors

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:26:55 -0800 (PST)

We went into a certain area last year and my dogs looked like a different
breed..  We didn't win, but I blame the judges also, because there are so many
out there that are clueless and could care less about being educated in the
breed.  Sometimes , for kicks at all breeds, I politely ask the judge what they
didn't like about my dog.  The last one I asked said my bitch got outmoved by
the three ahead of her.  She could have said she was a little long, could have
been prettier in type, but movement, not in this lifetime. <G>
Ann Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley and #1 Dam Muggles -
owner/breeder of 69 champions and 19 ROMs