[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Building Majors

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:52:08 -0600

Oh...this has gone on for years in the Missouri area and judges fall for it
and award points to the less quality dogs.  A while back there was a judge
who did not give out the blue ribbons because of lack of quality all around.
That judge was tarred and feathered by the masses and I don't think I heard
one person on the list say.."hey the quality was just down right poor".  You
can count on certain areas to not have the depth of quality that one would
see almost everywhere else.  This is due to handlers and their "mafia
status" in that area.  And judges fall for it and award points and ribbons
anyway.  It is up to the judges to control that not the ones entering the
shows.  So if there are cheap Champions, blame the judges!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com