[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Building MAJORS

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:49:30 -0600

Aha, I like this!!  It's been far too long to be the way it is and it does,
at times -- ---
seem a bit unfair.  However, we DO need to have a "system" for competition
as that
is what it is all about -- to encourage folks to bring out their dogs to
allow everyone
to see how really good they are (the dogs not the folks - Ha!)   This
reminds me so
much of one of the most important lessons I learned as a young
Whippersnapper --
My history teacher told us that -- "The only unchanging thing IS  change
itself"!
Not real sure what the Canadian system is, but let's put our heads together
and see
about making it more than just Canada since it is a viable way.       Norma
no L