[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Buffering

  • From: crosswind45 <crosswind45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:01:11 -0700

I just got the Verizon 4G and there is no buffering.  You are right that
Verizon no longer offers unlimited internet, but where I live/travel there is
no broadband, etc. and it is the most reliable.  If you go 4G, it will upload
things much faster and use more Gb.  Before if I didn't like what I uploaded I
could stop it in mid load.  I can't do that with 4G because it is so fast.  I
watch my usage and signed up for warnings starting at 50%. I got the wireless
jet pack and had the plug-in USB 3G before. Wish I had kept it as I have to go
back and forth between wireless internet and wireless printer which is a pain
I also cannot get www.akc.org, which they are working on, but everything else
is okay so far. If you want to know more about any of this, let me know.
Steph