[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bst of Gail, HMF interview, and stuff!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:21:30 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2009 5:08:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Helen  Miller Fisher needs to do an interview for The  Review!

Consider my original idea of video. All it would take is a camera,  (they
are cheap) and a tripod to set up when the interview is being done. We  have
so many done by Gail, and then there are those in the Quarterly. It might
be good to  be able to see the person in the future. With DVDs now, it  would
be cheap to store them.  The only problem might be to edit to down,  but we
have so many good people who understand that stuff, that would do  itl

What if we could see Joan, or Bob Penny in person now?  Talking to  Helen
is more than words, there is always a tinkle in her eye, that doesn't come
through in an article.

I remember Lamar so well, but few can see him who want to.  A picture  is
indeed worth a thousand words.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/