[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brrrrrr

  • From: "Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:54:59 +0100

Please, Please Please make it quit!!!!   We are drowning in snow.  We had
the dogs out in thier run, and Art went down to our gate and he heard
Rockets collar jingle...he turned around and there they were right behind
him.  He couldn't figure it out.  He walked the pen and then he discovered
that the snow had fallen off of our garage and with the snow accumulation,
they just walked right up and over our 6 foot fence.  So needless to say,
guess who had to shovel the pen out....yep Moi!  I am thinking I will have
to do it again here pretty quick...then on the other hand, on tuesday, he
had the dogs out in our yard, not thier run, and then they dissapeared, so
he called them, and they were in thier run.  They had climbed up on the snow
fromthe garage and jumped into thier run, and they couldn't get back out.
Way to funny!!!  So kind soul Art is, he let them back out into the yard.  I
got a real kick out of it.
Giselda