[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brrr

  • From: Connie <vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:43:59 -0700

Glad I am not there with the pollens, Mo. <G>
I think usually our chill factor is about the same as our temp . ( where is our
Colorado weather lady ) but today it seems colder than ten . I was out in my
sub zero snow suit and was still chilled .
Today I am thinking about adding onto my house and put in a dog pen room , now
if I can just find the money .
Connie,
  For the time being it is 78 here in central Texas with a heat index of 82
with the over 50% humidity! Never thought I'd do it, but, I flipped the AC
on. We are getting winds gusting to 40 mph and the cedar count is off the
wall. We did have some glorious nights that got to freezing for at least 2
hours. Mo

> I'm in the mountains and we got about a foot last night on top of 6 inches
> a couple of days ago . Sounds like it is warmer up here than Denver . It
> is ten degrees above right now and the sun is shining .  The weather was
> great until last week, with no snow and warm weather, then we started
> getting dumped on .  I don't think my back is going to hold up to too much
> shoveling snow out of the dog pen gates this winter , so I will probably
> limit the dogs to one set of pens . That of course means fewer rescue dogs
> till spring .
> Stay warm ,

Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director
German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado Inc.
..."I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"...Robert Frost
 www.GSDRColorado.com