[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brrr

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:28:25 -0800 (PST)

After all those cold nasty winters in Pittsburgh and DC, I try very hard to to
complain when the temperatures get into the 50's at night, or even the 40's.  I
remember being relieved that temps got over freezing all too often.
But I love Miami, even if it is a BAD winter, here it is never AS bad as most
other places.  No more ice storms, or roof damage from ice creeping up under
the shingles.  No 10 layers just to get the dogs outside for 10 minutes of
BBBRRRRRRR and obedience.  And no where near as much mud when things thaw out.

On the flip side, try keeping a decent coat on a dog down here.
sheila