[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Broken teeth

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx, ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:48:19 -0700

Ask Patty Downing - Gary Staser used to carry the dogs' missing tooth around
in a little container, along with a letter from the vet.

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>, "GSD" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Broken teeth
>Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:28:12 -0500
>
>We had Robert Card's monorchid dogs' tooth capped--just so it looked nice.
>He had it almost broken to the gum and we felt it was in need of fixing.
>The dog was never shown nor bred but wanted him to look nice.  I guess I do
>not have a problem fixing broken teeth--the animal was not born with the
>problem.  Sandi

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507