[ SHOWGSD-L ] British Columbia Weekend Brags

  • From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:27:19 -0700

This past weekend we attended the GSDC of BC specialties and the Pacific
Kennel Club shows in beautiful, cool, British Columbia (a relief from the
hot Arizona weather).

At the specialties our AM/CAN CH Brazos of Sater-Nordlicht, BN, RN, CGC, OFA
went BOS from the Veterans class  in the two specialties he was shown.
Thank you judges Bill Petterson and Donna Conod for recognizing our
wonderful boy.  Thank you to the crowd for the wonderful support he
received.  He was handled beautifully by Corrine Kuklovsky.

The two newest members of our Paradise GSD family showed their "stuff" this
weekend:

Woodside's Fergie finished her Canadian Championship in style by going BOB
in the last two shows and topping it off with Group2 placing on Sunday.  She
was expertly handled by Zac Hudspeth.

Fourteen month old Woodside's El Paso won his class several times and on
Sunday picked up his first Canadian championship point.  He was shown by
both Zac and Corinne.

In the midst of all this Naomi and I celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary
on Sunday.  A great weekend and a 3373 mile round trip drive  .

Brazos' breeder is Donna Sater
     Sire: CAN GV Mat Victor AM/CAN Select AM/CAN Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of
Castlehill
     Dam:  Jami of Sater-Nordlicht

Fergie is bred by Sandy Anderson, Woodside GSDs
     Sire:  Ch Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff
     Dam:  Woodside's Rebekha

El Paso is bred by Sany Anderson, Woodside GSDs
     Sire:  Ch Woodside's Paparazzi
     Dam:  Ch Woodside's LaQuinta

Thank you Sandy and Donna for trusting these wonderful dogs with us.

             Michel & Naomi Ebertin
             Paradise GSD