[ SHOWGSD-L ] British Columbia GSDC Show Results

  • From: "LeAnne - EagleRock" <eaglerockgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:41:11 -0700

The results from our Canadian Western Region Futurity/Maturity Show and our
Specialty Show weekend are up on our new website.  We had a great time, great
food (Kate, your BBQ ribs were to die for!) and the weather held on Saturday
but Sunday was a downpour.  Our judges this year were Caren Walters of Cedar
Kennels, Bowen Island, BC;  Cheryl Stuber from Medicine Hat, Alberta;  and
Joanna Rand from Coos Bay, Oregon.  Hopefully all who could not join us this
year will reconsider coming out for a great show, cash prizes and good eats
next year!  Remember to mark your calendars for the 1st weekend in June in 2006!
Show results can be seen at http://www.bc-gsdc.com.  The results are listed in
the menu under Events > 2005 Specialty Show.

LeAnne
BC-GSDC Webmaster and
EagleRock German Shepherds - Lynden, WA