[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brights and the Dulls

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

> More than likely not. I could not live on air and don't know anyone who
> can.
> No wonder their members are declining.
> Never heard of the Brights and Dulls.

I stopped a guy years ago for a traffic violation, who explained that I
could take no action because he was not subject to Earth Laws in that he
was from Venus. The judge saw it differently.

Met a fellow who had an IQ over 300 and would not talk to me because I
would not understand anyway.

Watched a group who by mental consentration were going to live forever. I
wonder what ever happened to them.

There must be something way too common about me. I am quite uncomfortable
with those who are always right, superior in value or mentality or better
than everyone else. I do quite well with the publicans and sinners.

Maybe that's why I like the list!
Dave