[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding--KNOW YOUR PEDIGREES

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:28:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Jamie.  Your advice is always worth a lot.  And, I have received great
advice from others as well for which I remain grateful.  It does help to
recenter my thoughts on what I want and who has it.  This reminds me of
standing at the edge of the ocean.  I want to go in, but hesitate because of
the things I cannot see.  But, no matter how much I study the pedigrees, there
will always be things and combinations I cannot see ahead of time.
 Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com