[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding--Dallas, Bailey, or any dog for that matter

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:38:27 EDT

When did we reach the point that giving credit to the dams somehow took
credit away from the stud?

I must've missed that memo.

I think it is healthy to share different breedings and bloodlines,
particularly here, on a GSD list. But it is important that we do this  without
the
perception of favoritism, or that we are attacking either the  dam or the
stud lines. This knowledge can be a tremendous learning  tool, not only to the
newbies but to other breeders who may be considering  certain studs.

The downturn on this topic confirms the wisdom on the List rule to send
Congratulations in private.  More so if you are a judge.  An  ounce of
prevention......

Ileana