[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding vs. Buying

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara or DTA Amidon <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara you and a few others are "gifted" in this area...and I don't mean you
don't do your homework...but many times there are good reasons why some folks
do better than others...I see it everyday in my classroom...the dog game is NOT
one of my areas of expertise...so If Barbara ,Carolyn, Kathleen, and Jane were
in my classroom, they would be the Honor Roll students...Basu and Evan would be
sent to the Principal's office..FB
From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx, "freelist"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 8:23 AM

Buying a great one is not easy, true.  When Audrey Marsh (Elvaston) sold
this arrogant, tough, plush puppy to me
I was blessed.  I picked him from a video.  He was pick male, and I
couldn't
believe my good forturne   That male is
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, Tc with 26 BISS/BOBs.. he has been not only a
consummate show dog, but a loyal family protector, and friend...he is on the
couch. With his kids , watching cartoons, lol.  I couln't be prouder of him
if I had bred and raised him , myself.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle
WEBSITE PUP-DATED SEPT 22, 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:38 PM, <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> said in another post"...anyone can buy a good one...."

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION