[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeding to TWO studs

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:02:40 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2009 9:25:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
barbara17236@xxxxxxx writes:
They  were talking about humans, not animals, so I don't know about dogs.??
I do  know that we can breed a bitch to two different studs and get pups
from both  studs

A lady  (and I use the phrase loosely) recently had twins  with two
different fathers.  Besides the morality of it, it was interesting  and I do
wonder
who is going to pay child support.

It is more common in dogs, (if you don't call that lady a  dog).

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!