[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding in mass

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:08:01 -0400

I would say in our dying sport that anyone who breeds and keeps it alive and
does thing with their dogs are A-OK in my book. As long as they treat the
dogs good and find good homes for their pups,,,,,,I don't like backyard
breeders though who just breed everything and anything just to make a buck.
But responsible breeders are to be appreciated if they have one or ten
litters.
JMO Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com