[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding Stand?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:16:02 EST

Well, that was an interesting "google" search LOLOL.   BitchHitch has a LOT
of hits, not too many that we would be interested in (blushing).   Breeding
Rack seems to get more hits, and breeders of mastiffs and bulldogs use them,
evidently, fairly frequently.   The discussion forums are quite negative on
them...   more because they are "unnatural" and they are also   pretty negative
on
AI's (LOL).   Haven't found one place where they are for
sale..................yet.
I just think that there are a lot of owners that would appreciate not having
their sore "older" knees propped up under 160 pounds of dog, even for a short
time.   JMO

Stormy

In a message dated 1/11/06 1:04:27 PM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 1/11/2006 12:32:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
> Somebody, quite a while ago, mentioned that they had a  contraption built
> for
> the bitch to be place on for  breeding.   I think it was padded and built so
> that  everything was in the right position and the usual over the knee
> position
> for the bitch could be eliminated.   Anybody  remember that?
> Private...to the list....either on is  fine.   Thanks
> Stormy Hope
>

> The last time I saw info on this, and I am sure it is the same  one Kathy
> referred to, was at the national in Philadelphia in  89.   Have not seen an
> advertisement since.  Did anyone buy  one of these and how did they work
> out?
> Molly
>
> Trillia  German  Shepherds

Stormy Hope