[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Breeding Help

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:26:16 EST

My co owners husband let their bitch out in full bloom season. He also let
her puppy son out (9 mths) while he was working in the yard. Well, you guessed
it. He turned his back for a minute, and there was a breeding !! We really,
really don't want this breeding !! I know there was a shot years ago, it had
problems, and no longer exists. Is there anything out there anyone knows about
that is safe, and available???? For people there is a morning after pill?????
She
is waiting for her vet to call, but hasn't yet..... Thanks   Susie

www.geocities.com/witmergsd

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l