[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding

  • From: "Donna & Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 03:16:13 -0400

From: Donna & Leslie [mailto:onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:15 AM
To: 'lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeding

I would of been more consistent on finding out what I could about health
issues in blood lines that I either bred into, bought from and/or mixed with
others and try and make the data base info & project happen sooner than it
has so we could all be one step closer...not so caught up in the great show
dog and taken by the sport instead been more of a student...
Not insinuating we have major health issues here however, with what we have
had and experienced...I have learned Honesty is the best policy and it makes
a better breeder...we could and should all learn from one another and help
one another...it's supposed to be about the dogs not our egos...
 Donna

Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L. Dancosse
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz
Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM
Can Sel Titanic, OFA ROM & D'Espirit D'Escalier ROM
Visit our website at www.girlzofaramist.com