[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeding

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:28:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2005 2:53:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If you  were to start over in breeding,  what would you do differently on
what  you know now, that you didn't know way back when you started? I think
that
it  would be great to know!

I would have started with Ben, and worked from  that.

Actually I have had so much fun in my 40 years or so, that I  would have done
nothing differently. There was a movie called the Butterfly  Effect. It
showed how a very minor change can make a terrific difference on how  the
future
turns out.

I would rather not take the chance.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together