[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding

  • From: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:17:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2005 3:13:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
At the  very least you will have beautiful pets to sell. You will also end up
with  enough show dogs to show. :0)

That's what I did.  I feel that there is nothing more valuable then an  old
fashioned brood bitch.

thanks Liz <G>

Michelle Kaeser
Jovon Kennels