[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:53:39 -0500

I have been around for a long time and have seen things come and go. I think
the breed has cleaned up  a lot in some structural areas
What is disappointing in  IMO we are in a period of severe health problems.  We
seem to be having a lot of torsion, toxic gut and intestinal problems-  So many
breeders are taking the attitude  of "not in my back yard"  I do think it is up
to everyone to do their own research.  Ask question, listen at shows.  take
note of the dogs who disappear for a couple months or do not come back at all
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org