[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:56:21 -0500

I agree with Kathy , Torsion, Intestinal torsion ,toxic gut  do tend to run
in lines. Not always but if you watch and ask enough questions a pattern
will develop. of course there are always the isolated cases that do not fit
into this pattern.

The problem I have is with owners who "keep this knowledge" to themselves.
The stud dog owner who denies they have health problems - the bitch owner
who ask questions but never tells they have   x problems behind their bitch-
as Kathy says it is just sticking your head in the sand
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org