[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeding

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:00:06 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/09 10:05:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
this  bitch has two sable genes....we bred her twice, to two different
black and tan  sires....7 pups in each litter...ALL 14 WERE SABLE!....if we
breed her 50  times, all pups will be sable

Our first bitch was a Ghengis grandaughter. She carried the double sable
gene. We have four or five litters, all sable.  For a while I was a bit
tired of sable. But, I got over it when we bred to Gotti and got Big Deal.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!