[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeders responsibility pup has EPI

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

Yes Werner,
the breed should notify all the littermates owners, and the stud owner or dam
owner.
My Wolf died of EPI complications....I pray this pup continues to do well.
Titles have nothing to do with health issues. Wouldn't it be nice if they
could...but they don't.
I personal would not want a replacement pup from this breeder... I call it Gun
shy.
again I hope the pup continues to do well...Wolf is in all kinds of EPI
research to help conqur this nasty disease.
I hope Wolf did not die in vain and helps the researh
Most sincerely
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak