[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders brag

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 10:10:33 -0500

Hello,
We  are extremely proud to say Sat Jan 17th in Novi, MI under Mrs, Janet
Nahikain our girl Geran's Something To Believe IN AKA JC went WB to finish
her  Championship. JC becomes our 22nd bred Champion in 9 years. and her Dam's
4th  Champion, JC is out of Geran's I Can I Will ROM ( Pending GSDCA
Approval ) Sired  by CH Geran's Christmas Miracle. Bred by Gerald, Angela &
Alexa
Roach and  owned by M'Kayla Stahr & Gerald, Angela & Alexa Roach. JC has
been loved  and showed by M'Kayla.
Gerald

_www.geransgermanshepherd.com_
(http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/&h=hAQGirweU&enc=AZMY2u2M3SmoLyhUkiefIObi5zYjIbjjeWGPG
Dgugv9yUqb4JDSc2rkW6mepubKqzYx22ke8uD5SknoozrOOtlqmzcwiOQ1aT4WQc4_B2qc8j7oOp
R9nN9mwtFv9zonx_TVmYoDN7Ya-VDYm0ED9IoeAROWFvcIE68GY6_LNZ2U10w&s=1)
"The House That  My My Built "