[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:44:26 EDT

Hello
We are very happy that today at the German Shepherd  Dog Club of Rochester's
Specialty show in Hamlin, NY Under Judge  Mr.  Robert .E. Drescher Derby got
her first BPISS. Derby is Sired by Group Winning  CH Geran's All I Want For
Christmas, HIC ( CH My My ROM x GV Honky Tonk ROM  ) and out of Guardians
Danube
V Skyline CD ( Heart Throb daughter ) Bred by  Jayne Fauple & Geran's. Derby
is owned by Darcy & Diane Rombough  & Geran's.  We are very very proud of what
Darcy is doing with this  little girl.
Gerald

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  Idea is Excellence"