[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders Dream Brag!

  • From: Channing Sheets <cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 03:11:48 +0000

This weekend was absolutely amazing.  We had nice weather, the club was very
hospitable, and quality strong.
Friday started off with our Tebe Nobe Ca-She Desi Arnaz going BOSF under judge
Gail Hardcastle.  Our little "Ray Ray"     Ca-She Tebenobe Scarab Chablis
RadioActive won a nice teenage dog class.  Thank you judge Hardcastle.

Saturday our little Sugar Ray went WD for 4pts from the 12-18 class giving him
13pts and 3 majors at only 12 months of age.  We are so proud of our little
Ray.   Thanks Cindy and Bart for all of your love and encouragement.  Our
"Kate" Tebe Nobe Ca-She katherine Hepburn took a 5pt RWB.  The american bred
bitch class was amazing!!!  Congratulations to all the breeders on such fine
animals.  Thank you judge Pam O'Dell.  You did a fine job my dear.

Today, Our little Sugar Ray was RWD and Kate went BOB over specials for 5pts
making her a new champion.  Congratulations to all my breeders/co-owners for
all their hard work and support.

Tebe Nobe Ca-She Desi Arnaz
Breeder:  Channing Sheets, Isabelle Dupzyk, Ellen Borders, Kathy Estrada
Owners: Ellen Borders, Kathy Estrada Isabelle Dupzyk, Channing Sheets
Handler:  Zack Hudspeth   aka the big Z, bumps

Tebe Nobe Ca-She Katherine Hepburn
Breeder: same as Kate
Owner:  Kathy Estrada, Jene Dupzyk, Ellen Borders, Channing Sheets
Handler: Art Sinclair   (you will be seeing more of this young lady with the
Sinclair)

Ca-She Tebenobe Scarab Chablis Radioactive
Breeder: Channing Sheets, Cindy Bartley, Isabelle Dupzyk, Ben Bigornia
Owners: Ben Bigornia, Channing Sheets, Isabelle Dupzyk, Kathy Estrada
Handler:  Owner and Zack

Love youz guyz!
Channing