[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeder's Code

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:45:18 -0700

The issue with some of us is many times a dog or bitch is bred before they
are two years of age.  Can't have an OFA until they are two.  I would always
do pre-lims hips & elbows before breeding.
But if a breeders code mandated an animal had to have OFA certification
before breeding I wouldn't agree to that.  No I did not protest at the board
meeting.
Sharon Allbright