[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders Circuit! Group 1!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:16:44 EST

We went to the Breeder's circuit in Fitchburg Ma last week and  it was
Awesome!!!! These clubs work so hard to put on a Great 4 day circuit!!  Thank
you to the Framingham District Kennel Club,  The Souhegan Kennel Club  and The
Cheshire Kennel Club for your extra efforts! The blue carpet and  curtains
are great!!  And the best part was that the shows started at  9:00am so
breeders would have time in the morning to take care of the dogs at  home
before
leaving for the shows for the day!! It was awesome to go back to the  9am
start time, just like the old days (in the 80's!!!)  These 3 clubs go  the
extra mile for these shows and their exhibitors!
  "In The Company of Dogs" was the sponsor of the circuit and donated  lots
of stuff. Each day you put your armbands in for a drawing. Everyone  loved
it, great prizes and great idea!  And best of all the  photographer Kelli
Ruggere, who takes all of their pictures was there to  photograph dogs for
photos and put your best choice on a CD to use wherever you  want!! Kelli is
very talented, just look at the photos in the Company of  Dogs catalog! What a
great time we had getting 2  51/2  month old  pups in one picture!! I'll
share those later.
  Now on to the brags! We showed our sable girl Ch MillerTime's  American
Gypsy (FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere HIC aka "Emmett" &  Ch MillerTime's
American Angel HIC)  Gypsy was Awarded BOB on Thurs and  Friday under judges
Mrs. Jacqueline Stacy and Ms Minna-Liisa Koltes. On Sat  under judge Lee
Brown, Gypsy was awarded BOS to her awesome dad Emmett!!   What a great day it
was for Emmett and his girls Gypsy and Jude!  .
  On Sun Gypsy got BOB under judge William  Shelton and then on to a GROUP
1 under judge  Lee Brown!!
Thank you to all of the judges for appreciating our sable girl!!
Thank you to Lee Brown for the awesome Group 1!  We are so  excited and
humbled at the same time. What a Thrill!.
As always Gypsy was beautifully presented by her best friends and  handlers
Fred and Annette Freeman!  Thank you Fred and Annette for  everything!!
Thanks for letting me share!  Cindy

Craig &  Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with  Style