[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder of the year award

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:29:53 +0000 (UTC)

I think this is the Connie Beckhardt award? Looks like Pam Odell is in
chargeof the committee that gives out this award! My question is how much
influence or input can regular members have in selecting the winner of this
award! And God knows I'm sure there is a criteria that must be met to to be
eligible to receive such an award! And everyone I'm sure has their own valid
reasons why they would pick their favorite candidate! and Gods knows there
are probably many wonderful eligible candidates. I won't mention the
wonderful breeder that I would choose because I would not want to embarrass
her/him in such a public forum such as this! But my pick has bred a AM and
Can GV and has breed  conformation champions in three countries! I have only
26 days of membership left so I can have no influence on the winner for next
year, but then again I don't have much of an influence on anything else ,lol
and perhaps that's a good thing! FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

http://showgsd.org/mail.html