[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeder needs puppy help - urgent LONG THANKS

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:31:16 -0400

Thanks to everyone who responded.? I have passed the information along.?
BTW - as to why this person didn't rush the pups to her vet, or an emergency
vet, I don't know.? I don't?know this person.? I know I would have packed the
litters up, and headed to my vet.? I would not have brought the pups home untl
I had an idea of what was going on.? But, that's me, and I can't speak for this
person.

B Hively