[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeder "Diaries"

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:05:23 -0700

Yes, my dear ----- but unfortunately we eventually get old and tired.   I
loved those
days of the Birthday Parties,  with mom and dad included, of course, well
for the
first year or two anyway, until it started getting a bit dicey <G>

Yes,  those were the days, my friends.

As for the diary ---- I keep notes on each and every pup as it is born and
develops
over the weeks before it leaves for its home.   Wonderful to go back on for
later
litters.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds