[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder / CH My My ROM Brag

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:33:25 EDT

Hello
We just got word that at the Tri-State KC in Grove OK  today under judge Mr
Robert J Shreve Geran's Jingle Bell Rock AKA Tyson Was Open  dog WD BOW & BOB
to start his Show carrier. Tyson is out of our CH Geran's  Always On My Mind
ROM and Sired by GV Honky Tonk ROM. Tyson is owned by Betty  Welch, Julia
Foster
& Geran's. Tyson was bred by Geran's. Tyson was  presented to perfection
today by Mrs. Fran Foster. Tyson is a litter mate to  Group Winning CH Geran's
All
I want for Christmas, Group Placing BISS CH Geran's  Christmas Miracle. CH
Geran's Joy To The World & Group Winning CH Geran's  Holly Jolly Christmas. We
look forward to having Tyson hitting more shows in the  near future.

          Gerald Roach

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  Idea is Excellence"