[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brag of a lifetime

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 18:36:02 -0800 (PST)

I am just now catching up on my email since last week.  Work has been
absolutely crazy, so I am so sorry for this delay, but I am not going to let a
little lateness pass up this moment to thank Julie for her dedication and
commitment to the Total German Shepherd Dog!

First off, HUGE CONGRATS to Julie AND Cassie.  What an incredible
accomplishment!  I am so very proud of both these ladies.  :)

I have been in this breed now for a very long time, and when Julie moved to Ft.
Leavenworth and offered to work with our dogs in herding, it was a great
opportunity.  She put a herding title on Cassies mom, which later would earn
Samantha her AOE.  So when Nicky, Lew and I decided to breed Sammi to Kidd
Carson and we had a litter of puppies, it was pretty much a no brainer to offer
Julie her pick.  Cassie went to Germany with Julie at 7 weeks of age, and I
never doubted she would do great things.

Little did I know though that Julie would take Cassie THAT far, thanks soooo
very much.  I am very proud to be one of Cassie's breeders, and am very
priviledged to be one of Julie's friends.  Cassie is a very special dog, she
does both her doggie parents proud, plus all her human parents.  It really does
prove that Breed Champions can do it all, it just takes the right person with
the right talents to help the right dog accomplish that.  I personally do not
have the talent or the drive to that level of commitment, and stay in the venue
that I love, which is the conformation ring.  I am so thankful for Julie and
her peers, who take these breed dogs and put the performance titles on their
dogs.  My utmost respect to all of them!

thanks again Julie and Cassie

Chris
Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA