[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brag from Canadian Sieger Show :)

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:08:17 EDT

Last weekend at the Canadian Sieger Show, my awesome little female _Dena von
Wymar_ (http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/461675.html)  was shown
under SV Judge/Körmeister  Ernst Seifert and was the Junghundklasee Hundinnen
Vice Siegerin aka  18-24 month SG2 position.  Thank you so much to Dena's
handlers Jochen and  Simon and to our judge for the most awesome critique ever.

Dena is out of my Dux della Valcuvia daughter, V2 (NASS) Yani vom  Christinen
Brunnen Sch3, HIC, KKL1 LBZ and Dena's sire is 2x VA3 Ronaldo von
Zellergrund.  Ronaldo placed VA3 again at this show as well!!!

I am so very proud of my Yani.  She has produced 1-3 VP1 or VP puppies  in
every single litter she has had and most of the puppies go to companion homes
and arent even given the chance to be shown!  She produced a Puppy Siegerin  at
the NASS 3 years ago, Dena is a super super female and was a Regional Puppy
Siegerin in IL last year, my litter with VA1 Teejay von Wilhendorf she
produced  VP1 Elka von Wymar.  I am honored to have Yani and i tell her daily
how
much i love her and how awesome she is!  At a young just 7 she still shows
herself as beautiful as ever!   I am very blessed with all my  litters... but
this
D litter is just rocking this world!  Drago has super  working ethics, and
beautiful structure, Debi is the best schutzhund female i  have ever seen at
such a young age.  The drive in this female and the  pressure she takes is just
awesome... she is a showline looker in a working line  body  :)

Thanks for listening... i am very proud, as you can see  :)
Dawnmarie
_SG2  (CAN) Dena von Wymar pedigree information_
(http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/461675.html)