[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brag

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

It is with extreme pleasure and excitement to announce another Champion bred by
Tanbark-Hillside, DeRousse & Chablis Kennels.  "Jack" officially known as
Tanbark DeRousse Hillside Deck The Hall v Chablis finished today at the Atlanta
Specialties under judge Chris Walkowicz in grand style with a 5 point major.
Jack's best friend and co-breeder Tiffany Bartley made sure as she always does
that Jack looked his very best inside and outside of the ring.
A huge thanks to Rachel for stepping in and showing Jack for Jeff Pyle who
missed his flight on Friday night. Rachel is a young up and coming handler who
is assisting Mike & Debbie, who so graciously shared her with us so Jack would
have a handler for the weekend.  Thanks so much team Sherman, we would have
been up the creek without a paddle without your help.

All this on the heels of the Canadian National where Jack went 2nd open dog in
a very large quality filled class under Rita Sandell.  We had so many wonderful
comments and are all very excited that now we can cheer for Jack in Specials at
the US National with Jeff Pyle at the helm.

Jack is by the amazing Sel.Ex.Ch.Woodsides High Voltage, ROM & out of our own
GCh. Tanbarks 2Much Bling Joelle Aramist.  His breeders are Chris Kimerer,
Tiffany Bartley, Judy DeRousse and Donna Calabrese.  He is owned and loved by
Bill & Kerstin Coke, who are absolutely on cloud 9.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in NJ

Chris

Chris S. Kimerer
Tanbark-Hillside Kennels, http://www.tanbarkgsd.com/
"where good bloodlines never die"