[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder BRAGZ~~~

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:35:00 -0500

I am so proud and pleased to announce that yesterday under Mr. Dick Jones.at
the VA Specialties at the beautiful VA BEACH KOE Campgrounds.Aramist's
Zalicious of Veronda.completed her requirements for her Championship. She is
now the 8th Champion out of our Princess, Can GVX Am GVX Ch SEl Excellent
Aramist IVANA of Kolbrook, OFA TC & ROM.and Can Sel and AM Ch. Breauhausen's
Titanic, OFA ROM. Thank you to Ronnie Pearce for going down the road and
making sure she got the job done. Ronnie told us that Zale is the 1st
Champion GSD she has owned. We are so happy for her. Thank you to Dick Jones
for giving her this award and being part of a special day. I have been
informed that Ivana was tied with Tatta for the highest # of CH's from a GVX
and now to our knowledge, is the highest producing GVX.all out of 3 litters.
If we are wrong, sorry, but still we are proud and that ain't too shabby.

Thank you to all of her handlers who took part in finishing her and to all
that supported Ronnie and Zale, down the yellow brick road.To my partner
Leslie, who ALWAYS, makes me believe in us and to Olivia, who is my right
arm and anticipating the next step.and to our NEW GIRLZ team mate ~ Sandy
Dancosse, thank you for bringing what and who you are to the table, this is
gonna be fun!!!

I am also proud to announce that Aramist's Armando went BP, under Dick Jones
he is out of Zale's older sister, Ch. Tiara, and Sel EX Ch. Samarai.he was
moved up both days and worked in WD. He is only in the 9-12 class and has
done real well. We are so proud of him, congrats to his owner Libby!

I have to also brag about my adopted children.whom have lived here since
they were 4 mos old.Sanbob's Ikea, 1st place 6-9 puppy and his sister
Sanbob's Icing on the Cake.she took a major reserve  and Best Puppy under
Mr. Kevin Renyolds. These are real excited beautiful puppies! Congrats to
owners, breeders, and parents.they are sired by Sel Ex Jamariqaui and
Sanbob's Genny Lite.  We are thrilled to be part of such nice up and coming
youngsters!

Congrats to the club's for such successful shows and GREAT hospitality.and
to all of the winners and their teams, Congrats.it seemed like a nice way to
end the year for 3 of the winners.they all finished.

AND HEY YOU CAN ORDER THE TAPES.JUST CALL BOB LINDSEY.They Make GREAT
PRESENTS TOO!!!

Happy Holidays to all.

Donna & Leslie

Donna
Partner

Aramist Kennels

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2606+Blymire+Road&csz=Red+Li
on%2C+PA++17356&country=us> 2606 Blymire Road
Red Lion, PA 17356

 <mailto:onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx> onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.girlzofaramist.com> www.girlzofaramist.com
AIM: girlzofaramist