[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Breed guadians"

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:27:44 -0500

I agree also.  Let's not buy into the semantics of the enemy.  Peggy is right:
WE breed, buy, sell and own our dogs.  We aren't their guardians.
Penny
I agree with Peggy!!!  PETAphiles push the concept of "breed guardians" as a
ploy to replace ownership of animals by individuals. I don't want to give those
fascist nutcases any more ammunition to use against those of us who fancy
owning dogs, participating in dog functions, breeding dogs and selling dogs
than they already have. Our rights are quickly being eroded by their agenda,
let's not help them.
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Breed guardian NO!  That is Animal Rights language!
 We are fanciers and owners, NOT guardians!
It is the ARistas who coined the term guardian...please don't try to be
clever and adopt the use of that term!
  Just as it has become "tacky" to inquire about buying a dog...the pc term
nowadays is "adopt" a dog.  That, too, is ARista talk.
       We breed them, we buy them, we sell them, we own them.  We do not
guard them.  They guard us, for heaven's sake...let's not buy into the AR
talk...for ANY reason!
   Peggy