[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bred-by....

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:58:55 -0500

Yes Nancy i agree..... my first major entry as a provisional, I put a class
dog up for Breed over specials.
It was not the popular decision and i never felt or said the Champions
weren't quality animals but i didn't feel i was obligated to give a Champion
Best of Breed and i will never feel obligated to put up any particular
animal, as a judge!
That's the way it will be for me as i continue on judging, and i guess if
i'm not a popular judge for doing my own thing then so be it.
I will be true to myself and this breed or i won't judge.  Amy
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com