[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bred-By Brags!!!

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:09:37 -0400

This weekend at the West Springfield, MA all-breed shows, Windy Acres' Hunka
Burnin' Luv V J-Lyn was WD from the Bred-By class on Friday under Ms. McGowan
and again on Saturday under Mr. Davies.  That makes 8 points, one major, for
Hunk - all from the Bred-By class.  We're more that half-way to the AKC 's
Bred-By medallion for animals finished entirely from the Bred-By class.

Hunk is out of Felony, our Bull Durham daughter, and is by our own Windy Acres'
All Mine, a Desparado son.

As always, Hunk was beautifully presented by his breeder and co-owner, Ariel
Cassista.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres