[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bred-By Best in Show Brag!!!

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sad that I did not make the National to see everyone, but due to
circumstances I had to stay home. So to get myself out, I entered a local show
just for fun, since I do miss being out while waiting for that last Major on my
girl. I am beyond happy to say the least, and today was a very very fun day at
the Gloucester County Kennel Club. This was Lizzie's first time out in some
time, so I really was not sure how it would go but she did me very proud. My
baby girl Amari's Elizabeth Taylor went Best of Breed & Best-Bred-By under
Linda More, and then was pulled in the Herding Group by Arlene Benko against
some very tough competition, and then after group the judge came over to tell
me how much she loved her, andand she's sorry she did not place her which I
thought was very nice.  IBut f that wasn't enough, after the regular Herding
Group Liz then went Bred-By Herding Group 1, and then onto Bred-By Best in
Show.  I am so proud of her, today was a very
 very long day in the cold and rain, and despite it all she realy showed her
heart out.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Major pointed/Major Reserve @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months/Major Reserve @ 11 months)