[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bred By Bitches

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:44:05 EDT

Bred By Bitches. Twelve in the class. It has slowed down in here. He just
finish the individuals on the first group.   There they go  around.  Now the
second group is in there.  I ran into Ed Barritt and  I wonâ??t say where we
were. I wonder why Fasonos donâ??t name a dog Ed  Bearitt?

I need more to occupy my mind. Clearly I have lost interest in the show.
Gloria did a great job of judging and Lee is doing well too. It is me, not
them.

Fred Freemen is on the first dog, Fantasyy-Landsend Patchaground. Now
Tiffany with her pink jacket.  She has Joelleâ??s Aramist Tanbarks Kia.
Katelyn
Mayle has Stone Gaitâ??s Chasing The Wind. The crowd loves that little  girl
and the bitch looks good too.   Next is Jodi Belanger with  Fonsecaâ??s
Serendipity.  Kent has Kaleefâ??s Alexis V Kenlyn.  Last is  Steve Grainger
with
Hickory Hills Elektra.

Bill Burggraaf came by and mentioned ice cream - a few minutes later Evan
left and asked me (Tony Szczuka) to fill in; he looked like he had ice cream
on  his mind.

Lee is done with individuals, and is looking over all of the dogs.  He  is
having the entire group go around.  Is is after 2pm here, and we still  haven
â??t had a lunch break; but the stands are still full.  Lee looked at  the
first group once again; and then sent them back and brought the first group
back in.  Once around as a group; and then once around individually . . .  He
pulled out 3 from the first group; and pulled 3 from the second group.
Once around as a group; a quick shuffle, and he is done.  First is Jeff  Pyle
with Foxhaven Myjoy Good Girl; Second is Kent Boyles with Kaleefâ??s Alexis V
Kenlyn; Third is Steve Grainger with Hickory Hills Elektra; and fourth is
Jodi  Belanger with Fonsecaâ??s Serendipity.

Evan is back with a Taco Salad - he seems to be enjoying himself.  Is  is
now 2:40pm and we are setting up for Stud Dog / Brood Bitch (only about 2 ½
hours behind schedule).  The only thing on the schedule for the afternoon
is Am Bred Dogs & Bitches.  Hopefully it will go quicker than the  morning.

Thanks to Tony for doing this, and donâ??t tell anyone I ate a salad. It is
not good for my image.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/