[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breast Feed with Sour Milk

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:07:37 -0700

As long as this world which we call our universe has been existence there
has always been good and evil. Most of the time these "bad apples" appear
when the good ones are the most vulnerable and go in "for the kill". We all
have seen this happen time and again. It will make us stronger in the
interum and should not not keep us from our goal.
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

ANY
> > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL