[ SHOWGSD-L ] Break through!!!

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:10:45 EDT

Yesterday my Cardigan Welsh corgi Ginger, the social outcast at Laura's house
has just totally broken out of that. Know she's hanging out with everyone,
playing, and even sitting on the doggie bed in front of the alpha bitch who
Ginger is trying to get to like her from day one. I like Charm has excepted her
now. Well back to the break through part Ginger whom never plays with toys
around other dogs picked up on of Charms (alpha bitch) favorite toys and walked
right passed her. Then she started playing tug-a-war with Melody Charms puppy.
Ginger at this moment has just gone through another break through, she's
chewing
on one of the bones in the house while all the dogs are out. Charm is sitting
right next to her too. I'm so happy to see her like this, if you would have
saw her from the first time she walked in this house, your mouth would have
dropped like Laura's and mine did. I'm so glad she finally got past her little
stage.