[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags-long because I suck at posting...

  • From: "Craig Carson" <simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:36:22 -0500

Hi List....
It has been a while since I posted....and I have barely been lurking lately,
but I just want to say we are having a great year at SimCar!

We have a New Champion- AKC pending... Am. Ch. SimCar's Dirty Deeds  out of
Am.Ch. SimCar's Hell's Bell's OFA H/E x 3x Sel. Ex. Am. Ch., Can. GV Ch.
Marquis Stealing the Show, ROM, OFA.  Liz Oster showed our girl thru all her
points ,both specialty and all-breed to finish her this weekend at the Duluth
Kennel Club Sunday show.  With Didi's Championship completion, we are now at 9
Champions- (4 owned/5 breeder/owner)
We also had a very nice gift this weekend with Liz showing our boy SimCar's Fat
Boy - call name Crusher to Winner's Dog both Saturday and Sunday to his first 4
points!  Crucher won out of the 9-12 puppy class.... and the question all
weekend was how old is he?  He is a very mature looking boy who loves everyone
and he will be 12 months old on the 27th of July.  Crusher is out of Am. Ch.
SimCar's Hell's Angel x 3x Sel. Ex. Am. Ch., Can. GV Ch. Marquis Stealing the
Show, ROM, OFA.  One of Crusher's littermates is already a Canadian Champion at
11 months old- Can. Ch. SimCar's Althea v Coppercliff!

Thanks to everyone who supported us at the shows.  Also a thank you to Steve
and Kay Bloom for having such a nice gathering of dog folks at their lovely
home.

OK- again I am very bad at this, so forgive me for the length...

Earlier this spring we also finished one of Hell son's out of Dallas.  Wheeler
finally joined his sisters, Bella and Angel, as Am. Ch. SimCar's Hell on
Wheels.  We didn't show him seriously until 3 1/2 years old- and at 4 1/2 years
old this spring he finished with three majors under the guidance of Christy
Heiman.

With Wheeler's wins this past year, we finally received word from Cappy and
Gloria that we acheived our first ROM...  Jecoda's Sydney Down Under, OFA, ROM
with three Champions and a Major qualifier.

We also showed 5 at Futurities and 2 at Maturities...... all placed and GOT
WOOD as we say!

We are very grateful to all those who support us in our crazy endeavors....
Connie and Dave Bissonnette-Jecoda- whose bloodlines are our foundation.
Christy and Clint Heiman- who have finished 6 of our "kids".
Liz and Doug Oster- who have finshed 2 of our newest... and more to come...
Kent Boyles.... a helping hand and finished 1 of our boys when we first
started...
Monika Frendt and Kelly Salava for being part of the handling family support
system.
The Johnsons, the Salavas and the Cliffs for encouraging support!

We have been in this since 1997 with our first dog, our first Champion.  It
takes great mentors-Dave and Connie and a great club, GSDC of Mpls & St. Paul
with supportive members.    And a lot of hard work!!  Thanks for reading...

Peggy Simerson  - and my husband- Craig Carson
SimCar GSD's