[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags...Wonderful winter

  • From: <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 9:17:57 -0800

What a wonderful & fun winter we are having!!! We decided that we had to do two
AB shows a month to keep the dogs on their toes so we would be ready for those
early Spring Speciality Shows...and little did we know how "BIG" it would pay
off.

Northeast RBIF Vici's Wind Walker, aka "Ted Bear" has been shown 6 times at the
MI ABs since November and he's batting .500...has gone WD & BOW 3 times for
total of 7 points (including 4 pt major) and RWD the other 3 times and he just
turned 19 monthes...sire: CH Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood (Digger, the blk &
tan Bredwell Jakester/Beatrice son) and Vici's Wild As The Wind, TC  aka
"Willow" ***Flash ...11/29 we were blessed with 3 little Ladies from a repeat
breeding and now at 8 weeks they are looking better then the first...Thank you,
Willow & Digger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Now Ted Bear's cousin, Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley was shown 4 times got a
4pt major and 3 RWB, she is sire by CH Baa Baa Black Sheep of Edan X Vici's
Moulan Rouge (Mephisto/Lacy daughter)

A "Big"l Thank you to Jon Beyer for the "GREAT" Handling Job you are doing with
the furkids and your insistence about the AB shows...and thank you to all of
our friends at ringside for your support it means so much to me & Jon.

Thanks
Michelle Graham
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps