[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags--What a Week-end!!!

  • From: <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jon Beyer <skylyne_sheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:29:31 -0500

I just had one of the Best Week-ends ever in showing dogs right in my back yard
at the West Michigan Harvest Cluster in Grand Rapids, MI...

If started off with Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley going winners bitch & best
opposite sex on Friday for 2 points under Judge Paula Hartinger, then on
Saturday under Judge Roger Hartinger she went WB, BOW & BOB over 3 Specials for
4 points and then on Sunday under Judge Dr J Donald Jones she went Major RWB
bringing the her total to 14 pts...she was shown to perfection by Kelly
Kriesch...Abby is sired by  of CH Baa Baa Black Edan X Vici's Moulan Rouge bred
by myself & Karen Fisher.

Now this would make anyone's week-end, but it only gets better...on Saturday,
Vici's Wind Walker AKA Ted, under Judge Roger Hartinger went Winner Dog for 4
Points and now he's RBIF CH VICI'S WIND WALKER....YEAH!!!!!!! My very first
ever and home bred...talk about the WOW factor!!!!  TedBear is sired by CH
Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood (Blk & Tan Bredwell Jakester X Beatrice Son) X
Vici's Wild As The Wind, TC
his co-owner and also the handler from start to finish, and shown with
perfection and lLOVE Jon Beyer...THANK YOU, JON!!!  ...now that would make
anyone's  week-end...but we got some icing on the cake....

Skyline's Walk The Line, AKA Cash 6 months + 1 week went WD & BOS over 3
specials today for 3 points under Judge Dr J Donald Jones he is also sired by
CH Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood X Vici's Heavenly Expectation, TC bred by
myself & Jon Beyer, owned by Jon Beyer...he was shown to perfection by Kelly
Kriesch...and just gave us
the unexpected and thrilling finish to a  week-end never, ever to be
forgotten!!!  Yes, we are still flying high...

I want to thank all my friends and all the GSD dog show family that was there
for your support in sharing this wonderful week-end, it means so much to
us...again, Thank  You!!!

Always

Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"